Indioravens world

To our Elders, who teach us of our creation and our past, so we my preserve mother earth for ancestors yet to come, we are the lands. This is dedicated to our relatives before us thousands of years ago, and the 1,500 million who were exterminated across the western hemisphere in the first four hound years time starting in 1492.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Elizario, Tx, United States

My name is David Cantu I live in San Elizario Texas a I am a graduated from San Elizario High School (San Elizario TX) Class of 84. I have received an Associate’s Degree in Automotive Technology from El Paso Community College in 1989. I have earned a Bachelors’ degree in Career and Technical Teaching from Western New Mexico University in Dec of 2007. I just complete an educational program earning a Master’s Degree in Professional Technical Education at ENMU (Easter New Mexico University 2012). Now I am seeking full time employment in a secondary school systems in Career and Technical education program. I am a simple man who tries to live a simple life, like my ancestors I follow Native American traditions and believes. I do recycle old things whenever possible taking old wood and making something new. I like working with my hands. I have been building my little guest house for the last twenty years, with the entire career changes and continuing my education construction has been slow. I spent two and a half years in New Mexico (Silver City) attending WNMU putting a complete Holt to construction. I cannot wait for the day that I finally can say. “I finished construction”.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

All My Relations

All My Relations by Ulali

To our Elders, who teach us of our creation and our past, so we my preserve mother earth for ancestors yet to come, we are the lands.

This is dedicated to our relatives before us thousands of years ago, and the 1,500 million who were exterminated across the western hemisphere in the first four hound years time starting in 1492.

To those who have kept their Home lands and to the nations exterminated due to mass-slaughter, slavery, deportation and decease unknown to them, and the ones who are subjected to the same treatment today.

To the ones who survived the relocations and the ones who died alone the way.

To those who carried on traditions and live strong among their people.

To those that left their communities by force or by choice, and for generations no longer know who they are.

To those who search and never find.

To those who turn away the so called non-accepted.

To those who bring us together and to those living outside keeping in touch, the voice for many.

To those who make it back to live and fight for the struggle of their people.

To those who give up and to those who don’t care.

To those who abuse themselves and others, and those who revive again?

To those who are physical, mentally, or spiritual and incapable by accident or birth.

To those who seek straight in our spirituality in ways of life and those that exploit it even our own.

To those who fall to the leis, and join dividing lines that keep us fighting among each other.

To the young, the old, the living and the dead.

T0 our brothers and sisters in all living things across mother earth and her beauty we have destroyed and denied the honor the creator has given each individual.

The truth that lies in our hearts, all my relations.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home