Indioravens world

To our Elders, who teach us of our creation and our past, so we my preserve mother earth for ancestors yet to come, we are the lands. This is dedicated to our relatives before us thousands of years ago, and the 1,500 million who were exterminated across the western hemisphere in the first four hound years time starting in 1492.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Elizario, Tx, United States

My name is David Cantu I live in San Elizario Texas a I am a graduated from San Elizario High School (San Elizario TX) Class of 84. I have received an Associate’s Degree in Automotive Technology from El Paso Community College in 1989. I have earned a Bachelors’ degree in Career and Technical Teaching from Western New Mexico University in Dec of 2007. I just complete an educational program earning a Master’s Degree in Professional Technical Education at ENMU (Easter New Mexico University 2012). Now I am seeking full time employment in a secondary school systems in Career and Technical education program. I am a simple man who tries to live a simple life, like my ancestors I follow Native American traditions and believes. I do recycle old things whenever possible taking old wood and making something new. I like working with my hands. I have been building my little guest house for the last twenty years, with the entire career changes and continuing my education construction has been slow. I spent two and a half years in New Mexico (Silver City) attending WNMU putting a complete Holt to construction. I cannot wait for the day that I finally can say. “I finished construction”.

Saturday, February 27, 2021

February 2021

 I know It has been a while; I had not posted a long post in a few weeks. Maybe that is good for most lol. Life is for ever changing and we as the two-legged humans are the ones who must adapt the most, or should I say the ones that really need to learn how to adapt to daily changes. I been working on the inner me, health, and mental emotional setbacks. I started the month off with my daily workouts, then there was change and I had to focus on a few others, and this completely changed my world and my surroundings. Having to do things and care for others was not easy, but it is getting better day by day. I just need to be close by incase I am needed, no long bike rides for a few more weeks. I need to look at March and see where I can fit in a few workouts, might have to do them late at nights or extremely early in the morning as soon as I wake up, while others sleep. I need to continue the self-healing, and self-care as I continue to care and be there for others. I let a few projects on hold, such as the Radio Station and Pot cast. However, the one thing that I have been able to continue is listening and discovering new Music and adding new songs to my collection of music. The goal for March is to try and develop the Pot Cast and Incorporated in the old Indio Raven Blog Web Site which should be updated in the coming days. So, stay tuned as I am still working on life management skills and Balancing my life. I know it seem like I am burying this last update at the end, but I did, and I am still struggling with choices made. However, on a last-minute call I did Sign up for two more years as an elected official and City Representative. In the middle of life changes and Family crisis I did this not in spurt but in prayer and deep thought. I just need to slow down the next few weeks. Did I say slow down, yeah, I just added a few projects to the month of March, but it is all good, because it is all part of healing. Thank you to all that read this far down, and who continue to support and help me with self-healing and in life in general. By the way I am still not ready to go out in public or to visit others yet, I need to stay grounded for a bit longer to take care of Family and the home front. That is all! I am okay physically and but emotionally and mentally I am still working on myself. (to be continued)

spotify:playlist:7kTa0szPHADzIt3TrIEmHW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home